Below are some things to think about when starting to shop for an engagement ring:
- What shape diamond does your fiance want?
- What size and quality stone are you looking for?
- What is your budget?
- What style ring (check her pinterest page or we can help)?
- What is your girlfriends ring size?
- Do you have a trusted guide?
We thought it might be helpful to take you through an example process…
First, Ben meets with client and talks through the above questions. Once they have a good idea of what shape stone and size Ben sets up a second meeting to look at 2-3 stones. This is important because, unlike an online option you can see the stone before you make a purchase! Once the stone has been purchased, the fun begins. Design sometimes entails a computer rendering or a building of a wax…soon enough you have a custom-made engagement ring!